Friday, August 10, 2012

Some more prework

The theme of the 30 Day Challenge is "Early To Bed, Early To Rise, Makes A Man Healthly, Wealthy and Wise", which if you so choose.................will help you begin and end your day feeling completely balanced.  I LOVE the idea of that!!  I know I've heard that quote before, but for some reason today it means more to me than it ever has before!
The tasks for today are to print out the PDF file from her website and choose your "wake-up" time for the 30 day challenge. She would also like for you to find a friend to do this with. <--more on that tomorrow.

I've printed out the PDF and put it in my planner. My wake-up time will be 5am. Right now it is summer, but 5am is perfect for once school starts again for the kids, so this will need to be my wake up time for starting the challenge.  I don't want to have to get used to 2 different times! I envision this being painful at first, but we will see. :)

Over the next couple of days I will focus on the specific purposes of each one of the items in detail from her website.


No comments:

Post a Comment