Monday, August 27, 2012

Day Seven thru Thirteen

Okay, so I went on vacation and didn't have my computer, so I haven't posted since last week :(
I feel like the challenge is going really well for me.  I am at a point now that I want to begin exercising and some of the women in my ward also feel the same way.  Several of them will be doing a 15k run in February and I have committed to join them.  I have tried this before with the Portland Marathon, but I let circumstances and excuses get in the way, but I am confident that this one will be different!

Day 7 - 11 can all be found at this link if you want to check it out.

Day 7  - focus on a victory that you had doing the challenge to this point
Day 8 - Take a look at the Stretch routines - Morning routine and Nighttime routine and start doing them
Day 9 - keep a notebook by your bed and start writing down the first thing that comes in your mind in the morning.  Crystal says by being conscience of our thoughts we can start to change them.
Day 10 - rekindle your desire to improve your life!
Day 11 - 4 minute interval workout video that promises to burn as many calories as a 40-60 minute run. ;)
Day 12 - read and write in your prayer journal and reflect on how blessed you are
Day 13 - check out the talk "Of Things That Matter Most". The talk forcuses on four areas that matter the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment