Saturday, August 11, 2012

continued prework...

"To the soul there is hardly anything more healing than friendship." -- Thomas Moore

Todays prework challenge from Crystal is Buddy Wake-up and Check-in Calls

Isn't having a buddy so important anyway? Having someone that will support you in all that you do is critical to being successful in life and in this challenge. I specifically picked my buddy as my husband because in life he is my rock in all things. I know that I can always count on him to be supportive and honest, and to help me stay on my chosen path :)  Now our "buddy call" will be in person, but other than that, I will be following exactly what the challenge requires.

I'm getting SUPER EXCITED about the challenge actually beginning! Only one more day of prework and then my challenge begins!!!

1 comment: