Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Run #4 and #5

Run #4 - Long run - 3.03 miles distance, 20'15"/mi pace
This should have been a Monday training, but I wasn't feeling well, so Tuesday had to do.  I felt good when I arrived at the park, but when I began to jog, my knees hurt and felt weak.  I ended up fast pace walking most of the way, but still felt good because I completed the distance. :-)


Run #5 - Success - 2 miles distance, 16'26"/mi pace
Today felt really really good!! My knees didn't hurt at all! I ran more than walked, so that felt like I was making progress. I went to a new park to run and I'm so glad I did! It has many trails and trees and is a really big park, so lots and lots of distance that I will be able to explore! The best part of the run was that my pace was the best it has been! My goal is to get to at least a 12'/mi pace by the time of the race!

Next run - Friday

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Penny! See? Your pace is going to get quicker so fast, you won't know what to do with yourself!! I am so proud of you. Maybe I should start posting my runs. You are an inspiring woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you would begin to post your runs again, because it truly inspires me!!

    ReplyDelete