Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Run #1

Well it was harder in some ways and easier in others, but my first run/walk is officially over.  Several things went against me yesterday morning (my planned workout morning), it was chillier than anticipated, Chris forgot his phone (so I had to go back to his work), and I didn't feel 100% in my chosen workout attire, but...................I went anyway!
I am so glad that I did!!

First mile----> Killer and slow! My legs were aching, I felt so heavy on my feet, and jogging even a little was a chore, but I kept pushing......
Second mile----> My legs started to warm up and everything got easier, I jogged more and my pace sped up..........
Third mile-----> I came to a realization that I actually can do this!!!!

I found this amazing Nike running app for the Iphone, that keeps track of my pace, mileage and route (using GPS)!! It even cheers you on as you go along.  The best part is that it keeps record of all your past history runs!

So here is my stats for my first time out -->
Distance - 3.01 miles
Total time - 52:14

Next run - Wednesday


No comments:

Post a Comment